Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, govern FavSync’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Safety and Abuse
When you signing up for the FavSync service, you automatically accept:
1. You will not use FavSync for spreading spam, malicious code or viruses.
2. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else, without that person’s permission to do so.
3. If your account was hacked, please notify FavSync immediately, so we can block it from further abuse.
4. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of FavSync, such as a denial of service attack.
5. You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site, Content, Links and Services. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify FavSync of any unauthorized use of your password. FavSync is very concerned about your information safety. We use SSL certificates and other security measures to employ reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Account TerminationFavSync has the complete right to cancel your account, if suspected to be used for any reason that may abuse FavSync. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account at any time. All the information and items will be deleted from that account and cannot be retrieved back.
Your Shared LinksThere are no limitations on the links you share with others or the links you’re being shared with. However, we do not take responsibility, if the content of the shared link contains material that can potentially harm you or your PC. By placing your links in your shared category or by accepting being shared, you agree and acknowledge that FavSync has no responsibility or obligation to monitor or notify you about any link that might potentially harm you or your pc in any way.
By posting links on Public Tab you agree to be bound by and comply with any and all applicable laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government. Public Tabs MAY NOT contain any of the following, including but not limited to:
-Viruses, Malicious software
It is up to the creator of the Public Tab to be responsible for upholding these rules on his/her Public Tab.
Your privacy in your Content is a big concern for us, and we hope that we never need to examine anyone’s Content. However, there are limited circumstances in which we may have the need to review part or all of your Content:
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
- FavSync will not sell your personal contact details or any other information about the way you use FavSync and the websites you access through it to any third party.
- Your personal tabs (not tabs that you specify as public tabs) are stored securely on our servers and cannot be viewed by any other user or any other third party.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and more. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within FavSync. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
FavSync stores only the links (URL) to websites and therefore is not responsible for any content that has been removed/changed from the website itself.
Contact Us link on our website.
This company is registered in Belgium, ID 0844771713, registered office: Diamantstraat 39 GLR, 2547 Lint, Belgium.
FavSync for Organizations
The first 30 days of your account is a free trial, which you may cancel at any time without being charged. The service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an active account.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies or duties.
The customer will provide a payment via bank transfer directly to FAVSYNC BVBA bank account, based on the amount and the due date mentioned on the invoice. In case of a delay in payment of more than 15 days, FavSync has the right to terminate the account and delete all the content stored on the accounts, with an email notification to the administrator of the organization.
Prices are provided per user license (see Pricing document). The prices are per year and not including VAT.
Licenses for FavSync for Organizations are assigned on a per-user basis. Users can access an unlimited number of instances of FavSync from different devices, at the same time.
Users are not allowed sharing their login information with other users. Using one license for more than one user is not allowed and will be considered as a violation of the Terms and Conditions. In this case, FavSync keeps the right to terminate the license of the abusing user.
- For purposes of this Agreement, a Unit of Downtime is one period of at least 1 day during which access to your website is unavailable because of problems with hardware or system software. Downtime does not include (i) problems caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, (ii) problems resulting from any actions or inactions by you or any third party, (iii) problems resulting from your equipment and/or third party equipment not within our sole control, or (iv) network unavailability during scheduled maintenance of our network and/or web servers.
- If Downtime exceeds 1 Units of Downtime in any calendar month, we will, upon your written request, credit your account (a "Downtime Credit") in an amount equal to the pro-rata price for one (1) day of service, for each instance of Downtime as that term is defined herein.
- To receive Downtime Credit, you must request such credit by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days after the occurrence of Downtime. Downtime Credits will be applied upon issue of the first invoice following the request for Downtime Credit, unless the Downtime occurs in your final month of service. In such case, a refund for the value of the Downtime Credit will be mailed to you within thirty (30) days of the expiration of your service agreement.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact us and we will attempt to rectify the situation.